Job role insights
Abu Dhabi UAE
3 - 5 Years
Review of Credit Portfolio and to ensure Target Market Listing proposals are reviewed as per policy. To enable the assessment and Quality review of Credit Portfolio and to ensure Target Market Listing proposals are reviewed as per policy.
Ensure accurate and timely reports are generated and forwarded within the scope of QA.
To monitor reports of booking and independent allocation to QA team for conducting reviews
Support TML checks oversights on changes made in TML
- Download daily reports for allocation based on velocity checks and approved
- Ensure timely and accurate Quality MIS reports are maintained and forwarded on timely basis to reporting Manager- velocity reports, field visit reports and other related reports
- Ensure that all department reports are prepared timely and accurately and meets management’s requirements, and quality standards.
- To ensure due diligence while reviewing proposals in Target Market Listing Process and ensuring all records are maintained accurately.
- To ensure proper controls/audit checks are maintained in the agreed frequency and timely Performance reviews are done on Target Market Listed companies
Self- Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve with the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through related trainings.
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities at all times.
- Accuracy of reports and analysis conducted. Generate reports under the scope of Process control
- Timely and efficient generation of reports for management
- Adherence to policies, processes and procedures of FAB
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Banking or any related discipline.
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply